To ensure a fair, impartial and independent process, SportsPro have recruited an expert judging panel, balancing senior OTT stakeholders from international rights holders, broadcasters and technology leaders including DAZN, UEFA, Sky Sports and more.
The judges will be evaluating your entry based on:
- Suitability of your product/service/campaign to the chosen category (5 points)
- Argumentation: how well you make your case (15 points)
- Fit: meet the criteria of the award (15 points)
- Quality and Insights of support material to prove your product/service/campaign performance (10 points)
- Overall Assessment (15 points)
The final deadline for nominations has passed.
Our judging process will officially begin on 5 October with the shortlist announcement on 9 November.
The SportsPro OTT Awards winners will be celebrated on 1 December 2020.