To ensure a fair, impartial and independent process, SportsPro have recruited an expert judging panel, balancing senior OTT stakeholders from international rights holders, broadcasters and technology leaders including Turner Sports, Microsoft, BT Sport, European Tour, FIFA and more.
The deadline for nominations is Friday 29th July 2022.
Our judging process will officially begin on 22nd August with the shortlist announcement on 10th October.
The SportsPro OTT Awards winners will be celebrated the week commencing 29 November 2022.
The judges will be evaluating your entry based on:
- Suitability of your product/service/campaign to the chosen category (5 points)
- Argumentation: how well you make your case (15 points)
- Fit: meet the criteria of the award (15 points)
- Quality and Insights of support material to prove your product/service/campaign performance (10 points)
- Overall Assessment (15 points)