To ensure a fair, impartial and independent process, SportsPro have recruited an expert judging panel, balancing senior OTT stakeholders from international rights holders, broadcasters and technology leaders including Turner Sports, Microsoft, BT Sport, European Tour, FIFA and more.
The deadline for nominations is Friday 5th August 2022.
Our judging process will officially begin on 22nd August with the shortlist announcement on 10th October.
The judges are split into groups and assigned specific categories, carefully selected to ensure no conflict of interest. All judges must declare any association or involvement with any of the entries prior to the start of the process.
The winners will be announced in person, in a new and exciting Awards and Gala Dinner evening on Wednesday 30th November 2022, after day one of the SportsPro OTT Summit in Madrid.
The judges will be evaluating your entry based on:
- Suitability of your product/service/campaign to the chosen category (5 points)
- Argumentation: how well you make your case (15 points)
- Fit: meet the criteria of the award (15 points)
- Quality and Insights of support material to prove your product/service/campaign performance (10 points)
- Overall Assessment (15 points)